Bristol's Haunted and Hidden Ghost walk reveals the darker side to Bristol's history and is a very entertaining and informative way to spend an evening.
The tour won the 2017 Trip Advisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and was voted No.1 on GWR FM'S ‘Top 20 Things to do in Bristol’.
The route of the tour takes in some of Bristol darker and creepier historical locations along with film and TV locations. The tour delivers historical fact and TV and film trivia with a good dose of humour.
The tour has been featured on Living TV's Most Haunted and the Source and has been entertaing punters for the last 10 years.
The Haunted and Hidden Ghost walk features include:
- Hear about Clifton's ghostly Dwarf Highwayman
- See Bristol's famous Haunted Cinema
- Visit a 16th Century Haunted House
- Hear about a Church and it's ghostly Monk
- See where a cook chased a Ghost
- Visit TV and Film locations and many fun and interesting sites!!!
Departs Bristol Cathedral, College Green - Every Friday night at 8pm
Price: £5 / £4 (nus)
*** No walk Friay 29th March 2019 ***
Private walking tours also available on a date to suit you.
Advanced booking required on all walks by email or call +44 (0) 776 6258407.